Hansen Multimedia is proud to receive a Gold Pinnacle Award for it’s work in 2011 at the BOA Grand National Championships. Each year, the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA) recognizes outstanding accomplishments and top quality creative, promotional, operations and community outreach programs and materials produced by festivals and events around the world, with the Haas & Wilkerson Pinnacle Awards Competition.
In 2012, Music for All won eight awards, of which Hansen Multimedia produced one of the Gold Awards, the 2011 BOA Grand National Championships Montage:
- GOLD – BEST EVENT VIDEO (FOR SALE)- 2011 BOA GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
- GOLD – BEST MISCELLANNEOUS MULTIMEDIA- 2011 BOA GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS MONTAGE
- SILVER – BEST EVENT/ORGANIZATION NEWSLETTER
- SILVER – BEST COVER DESIGN- 2012 MUSIC FOR ALL NATIONAL FESTIVAL
- BRONZE-TIE – BEST EVENT/ORGANIZATION E-NEWSLETTER
- BRONZE – BEST MISCELLANEOUS MULTIMEDIA- FAN NETWORK
- BRONZE – BEST PIN OR BUTTON (BY AN EVENT)- I BELIEVE PIN
- BRONZE – BEST COMPANY IMAGE PIECES
You can learn more about the Music for All Pinnacle Awards at www.musicforall.org.
Take a look at the winning entry: