Another big production is in the books for us with Music for All. We are honored to get a front row seat at Music for All events, most notably the Music for All National Festival. Getting open access to the finest students, educators, conductors, and sponsors in the world is always a fun time for our crew.
Some highlights of our week at the MFA National Festival:
- Interviewing over 40 people on our set at the JW Marriott.
- Among all the interviews, a few stick out: Caleb Chapman, Franz Anton Krager, Eugene Corporon and Mimi Stillman,
- Every player in the JBOA took a solo during their concert (as a jazz fan, that was just plain cool).
- Robin Eubanks played his trombone thru a distortion patch, totally awesome.
- Sam Hazo‘s touching tribute to Chuck Campbell with “Everything Beautiful.”
- The annual MFA Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
We have captured over 300 GB of raw video content, getting it all imported, tagged, and logged is a great task. We are looking to publish a series of videos that tell the story of how music can change the lives of young students. We firmly believe in the power of music education on the next generation. Getting front row access to this amazing festival is a blessing, and we are anxious to edit together all the great stories!
The Youtube playlist so far (More coming over the next several weeks):
Some Production Pictures from the video shoot: